This year, four (4) lovely and talented girls of ages 10 – 13 years competed for the coveted title of JUNIOR MISS FIL-AM 2014. It takes beauty, talent, poise and good character to win in this competition. Aside from the crown, trophies and cash, the best rewards are the friends and the unforgettable and enriching experience one can have.
Just like the Little Miss Pageant, this is an excellent opportunity for Fil-Am young ladies, having at least 25% of Filipino heritage, to compete in the pageant world today. By participating in a strong, honest and fair program, contestants will be able to compete to sought after titles, awards, and other prizes throughout their pageant journey.
- Helps in developing good grooming, poise, self-confidence valuable communication skills, and personality.
- Helps young girls develop their talents and set goals.
- Aids in achieving dreams through competition, events and appearances
- Help in developing character, confidence, and sportsmanlike qualities.
- Provides an opportunity to develop lasting friendship among contestants, and their families.
- Offers the youth of today to become the leaders of tomorrow.
- Focuses on affirming high standards, morals and honesty.